Ok…I’m a little late on this… It’s just that you guys give me so many reasons to celebrate – I can’t keep up! You are the greatest!
A little while ago – I hit the big 1k WordPress readers. Is this more important than the overall 1k – I have no clue but I’m less late on this post if we go by WordPress followers so let’s go with that.
Having completely run dry on ideas, I asked on Twitter how I should celebrate and those of you who follow me there, really came through! There were a few truly fantastic ideas, but I decided my favorite was to have a quiz bowl!
This is the idea. I’m going to ask 10 random questions, the answers to which can be found on my blog. To participate, simply send me your answers by email (through my contact page) or DM me on Twitter. I’ve purposefully mixed very easy questions with some more obscure ones, so I don’t expect people to get all of them.
In a month, on October 10th, I will pick 3 winners. The winners will be decided by number of correct answers, in case of a tie, I will go with whoever send their answers in first. As for the prizes, well I’ve been really into watching AmiAmi grab box unboxing videos lately and they look really fun. Here a whole bunch:
So I figured I would give the winners their choice of availabe box. (In case it matters, of course absolutely none of this is sponsored).
How does that sound? I hope good because the post is already here….
Now for the questions:
- What city do I live in?
- What is the name of my pet?
- What anime did I call brain hemorrhagingly stupid fun?
- What was the first character I dedicated an entire post to?
- What irrational fear do I have?
- Name one of my favorite imaginary coffee shops?
- What’s a good anime I didn’t like, but reviewed?
- What amazing Yuru Camp prediction did TPAB have during the Winter Games, which he didn’t actually write down?
- When did I first discover Natsume’s Book of Friends?
- Name any member of my harem!
I hope this small gesture will let you know how much I appreciate all of you. Good luck to everyone who wants to play along. and most importantly: Thank You!!!