When I first saw this question, I thought to myself, finally a subject I’ll have something to say on. Then I realized that I like to wear, buy and try on clothes but I don’t really have anything to say about them…
- Your Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Least Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Least Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Favorite Adult Meister
- Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
- Your favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Least favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Favorite Witch
- Your Least Favorite Witch
- Your Favorite Class
- Your Favorite Outfit
- Your Favorite Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Pairing
- Your Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Favorite Scene
- Your Least Favorite Scene
- Your Favorite Opening
- Your Least Favorite Opening
- Your Favorite Ending
- Your Least Favorite Ending
- Moon or Sun?
- Fool! / BAKA!
- Lord Death
- If You Met Your All Time Favorite Character
- Chibi Time?
- A Message To Atsushi Ohkubo
Your Favorite Outfit
Soul Eater, as a show, is one of my fashion goals. I adore almost every outfit. It’s one thing to design crazy armor or super intricate dresses that will obviously stand out, but it’s another altogether to create looks that are in fact completely wearable and yet still striking and memorable.
You can easily cosplay as any Soul Eater character and be comfortable all day, able to walk around normally and sit down wherever you please and people will still recognize you even if you take off your wig. How many shows can you say that about. Maybe the sports uniforms but let’s face it, those aren’t as snazzy. Snazzyness is real important in my book.
But how to narrow it down. The stitches are wonderful and the cross tie is wonderfully silly. Medusa’s hoodie dress is something I would buy right now. I regularly accidentally end up dressed as Maka and workout as Blackstar. This was a very tough decision folks.
In the end, I went for the classic silhouette and intriguing ambiguity of Crona’s smock. Obviously that thing is Fuh-AH-shiyon. The black and white goes with everything every time. The fitted but not tight cut allows you to flaunt the results of all those gym hours without being trashy about it. The high neck and substantial cufflinks create the illusion of length immediately adding grace to any profile and the small button detailing prevents the ensemble from becoming too dull or dour.
If that is in fact a one piece (as opposed to a dress over a shirt), it’s also like to be very easy to put on and seems incredibly comfortable. Finally, we all know that black is slimming and who doesn’t want to be slim? Oh and whatever material it’s made out from is seriously sturdy. It survives Ragnarok’s many intrusions after all, without ever needing so much as a bit of stitching.
Also I would just look fabulous in it so there’s that.
Suggested drink: The Little Black Dress Cocktail
- Every time Ragnarok comes out – take a sip
- Every time Crona feels guilty – take a sip
- Every time Medusa talks to Crona – take a huge sip
- Every time Maka defends Crona – raise your glass
- Every time Crona doesn’t know how to deal – take a sip
- Every time Crona smiles- cheers
- Every time Crona writes poetry – finish your drink
6 thoughts on “Soul Eatin Mondays – week 12”
Is soul eater another series I have to add to my massive to read list?
I would say yes….It’s not very long!
Crona’s black dress is rather fashionable now that you mention it. And here I thought it was rather drab…
And wow, that drink is so creative, what the heck!!
it’s cute right?
The dress? Or the drink?
I’d have to say both are really cute!
The drink…I can’t imagine having to make a new one every 20 minutes but I’m definitely whipping up a batch for my next cocktail party.