How did I miss out on this when it first came out? Well, I know how I missed it but I am missing it no longer. I’m terrible at answering tag posts but this is called The Super Happy Love Award and it was created by the awesome Pinkie. Of course I had to get on that sooner rather than later. It’s sooo my sort of thing as Pinkie very correctly pointed out.
Also, I’m going to keep the original preamble intact cause I thought it was adorable:
“Each week on the Internet it’s something people are chasing with torches and pitchforks. Whether it is burning someone’s career for a horrible tweet of 10 years ago, or trying to ruin a game company for making the first actually bad game in their career. Nowadays we even want to corporately murder companies for not producing AS good of an anime or AS good of a game as their prequel ones. In fact if they are not better and improved in EVERY single way and if it does not have EVERY similar feature the BEST of their genre have to offer, it means they are 0/10. If you like something that isn’t perfect you are an idiot as well. Well I say enough! I do not want to live in such a world and I am fighting back! For every skull shaped cloud of hate they will release, I will release a muffin topped with a cotton candy cloud with shimmer sprinkles of love! And I need your help! Enter The Super Happy Love Award“
And so here we are, without further ado! These are the wonderful rules that make up such an optimistic tag:
1. Thank the one who tagged you and if at all please tag the original post as well. This is my first blog tag and a bit of a passion project so I would like to see where it spreads! Oh and use Super-Happy-Love as a tag!
Thank you so much Pinkie. You always have my back! Guys, don’t forget to thank Pinkie for the love!!!!!
2. Display the Super Happy Love Logo in your post Share the rules!
I love logos so here we go!
3. Choose a minimum of 2 out of these 6 prompts to answer in this blog! More is always allowed! These six prompts are as follows!
– Tell about a person you love, this can be a friend, partner but also a celebrity or even youtuber who means a lot to you. As long as they once took breath on this earthly realm you are allowed to pick them… Tell us why you love them.
I’m not that big about sharing details of other people on my blog so I won’t say who they are but I will say that they are absolutely lovable. There’s no real choice as to “why” I love them. You would love them too. It’s just the natural reaction to have to such a person. Also they sometimes nod in my direction when I go on about anime which is greatly appreciated!
– Write something about a fandom or franchise you love. It can be your favorite game series or about just about anything that is bigger than just a single product! Tell us why you live this so much!
A franchise that I love….hmmm… let me think….
So if you’re new here, maybe you don’t know about my particular penchant for Natsume’s Book of Friends. And by new I mean this is the first ever post you’ve read and you stopped before this paragraph…
I love Natsume for so many reasons. I feel like I’m constantly rehashing it. And what’s more, I tend to really like people who love Natsume. It’s this quiet little creature full of understated power that holds up it’s vulnerability proudly and wields kindness as a weapon. It’s the sort of story that appeals to a certain type of person and it seems I happen to think that type of person is great!
– Tell us something about a character that you love. Do you have a Waifu, a Husbando, maybe a mentor or someone who taught you a valuable lesson. Tell us why you love them.
Hisoka taught me that apparently there’s some deep dark part of my soul that’s into creepy clowns. It’s not a lesson I wanted to learn. No one even wants to find that out about themselves but here we are. And now I can never go back. So I guess he counts as a mentor.
– Tell us something about a piece of music that you love. Does a anime intro mean a lot to you? Did you have a special memory to a pop song, like your first dance at your wedding? Maybe a piece of video game music? If you love it, you should tell us why!
I’m sorry. I don’t know how to write about music. I know that when I find a song or piece I enjoy I listen to it nonstop for days on end and it gives me butterflies in my stomach.
– Show us why you love a piece of media so much! A Book, A Game, A Anime, A Movie maybe even a random piece of fan art, you are free to pick as long as you can show us why you love it.
– Write something about yourself that you love! For those who like a challenge, there is a hard mode in this blog prompt as well. Tell us why you love a certain aspect of yourself
I’m wrong most of the time. Wrong may not be the right word but I lack information or nuance. I overlook certain variables, fail to take details into account. The short version is, I’m wrong most of the time. And I love that about myself. I really think that this acceptance of my limitations is what pushes me to learn every day. It’s what forces me to widen my perspectives. It keeps me form getting to complacent and lazy. It’s also very relaxing.
I don’t want to be a jerk but I think most people are wrong most of the time. It’s sort of the human condition. We understand very little about the world and even less about each other. But those poor souls that fool themselves into believe they’re right rob themselves of the opportunity to become a little less wrong. Not me though! I’m just awesome that way.
4. Put on your rose tinted glasses. For once you are allowed to gush about the things that you love without having to balance it out with negatives so that you seem objective. In fact your are actively encouraged not to bring negativity into this tag. So no “Nowadays.. <topic> is poopoo but back in my days.. .it was great. Just say it was great! Love is blind after all!
You know, I have always suspected that I live in the best possible world at the best possible time. As I get older though, I’ve come to realize something. It keeps getting better!
5. Tag 6 bloggers you love so they can take on this challenge as well.
Oh man this is a very non exhaustive list of bloggers I love
6. Everyone who comments something lovely about your post ALSO gets nominated. (Should they so choose)
Although this isn’t my rule, I totally agree with this. There’s no such thing as too much love so if you feel like spreading the love, please go ahead!