Anime Winter 2019 – Week 3 Roundup!

Buddy is sick. He’s been throwing up all day. Well not all day but he threw up a few times and now he won’t eat. It’s not that big a deal I know but I turn into a huge baby when something’s wrong with him. It’s just the worst when your pets don’t feel well. Hopefully he’ll be alright by tomorrow.

In an effort to distract myself, since there’s nothing I can do anyways, I’m going to put together the weekly round up post. They are getting easier to write as reviews are dropping off but let me know guys, do you enjoy these posts? Are they of any use to you?

The-Rising-of-Shield-Hero-Feature

The Rising of the Shield Hero

Episode 3

Episode 4

Update you guys – Buddy went to eat his dinner and he really liked the plate clean! He’s still liking that empty plate like it will magically make the food reappear – I’m so happy!

Mob Psycho 100 II

Domestic Girlfriend

Episode 3

maxresdefault

Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka

Episode 3

Episode 4

Wataten! (This one is just barely holding on thanks to Matt!)

Episode 4

The Price of Smiles (This one also really dropped off a lot!)

Episode 4

31513139b64c6636feccbd3eae1f2e8b1467067625_full

Morose Mononokean II – Episode 4 (sure there’s only one but it started with one – 100% retention)

W’z

Episode 4

Pastel Memories

Episode 4

Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan

(I’m posting ep5  tomorrow!)

Endro!

Episode 3

Bermuda Triangle – Colorful Pastrale

• Still no Pastrale – I guess off the list it goes… Do you guys want me to replace it with one of the shows not on here?

OK so so far so good. Buddy isn’t exactly ful on energy but he’s kept his dinner down and is currently relaxing on the bed which is a big step up. I’m also getting the hang of these less than two hours this week! Things are looking up!

anime hopeful

1. ManInBlack says:

Sorry for your loss. 🙁

2. Karandi says:

Maybe My Roommate is a Cat for a replacement.

Hope Buddy is okay.

3. ramon3ljamon says:

Sorry to hear about Buddy, take good care of yourself Irina. Love

4. Wooderon says:

Thanks for the links Irina. Your continued dedication to this crazy endeavour is an inspiration to us all.

5. Krystallina says:

Get well soon, Buddy!

Ooh, I was worried about Buddy while skimming over the links. The last cat we had who went through similar symptoms… didn’t recover. The final paragraph is heartening. All the best to Buddy.

As to the list: I almost never click any links immediately, but I use those lists from time to time when I’m bored. I tend to select links at random.

You could just quietly drop Colorful Pastrale, but if you want a replacement, I think Ueona san wa Bukyou or Kemurikusa would be the most interesting ones to read about. Crow’s mention of Mysteria Friends is a good idea, too.

Or the most highprofile show that’s missing: My Roommate is a Cat (it’s adorable, and it seems to be going somewhere, otherwise it’d be all picture galleries of a kitty.)

• Anonymous says:

I… just… read your comment about Buddy.

I’m so sorry about Buddy. Keep your head up. I know it’s difficult. If anything, there was no extended period of suffering. And I’m sure he was happy to get to live with you.

(If Dennou Coil is on your to-watch list put it off for a while.)

7. Merlin says:

I hope Buddy gets all better very soon!

8. “They are getting easier to write as reviews are dropping off but let me know guys, do you enjoy these posts? Are they of any use to you?”

I really enjoy them! I find I refer to them through the week. For me at least, the value goes up over time, because this list is a lot faster than trying to use Google and having to weed through illegal streaming sites.

It’s also a great, almost live indication of how popular shows are within the ani-blogging sphere. Just look at how many sites are reviewing The Promised Neverland versus W’z!

Still, I hope creating it isn’t too terrible a drain on your time!

“Update you guys – Buddy went to eat his dinner and he really liked the plate clean! He’s still liking that empty plate like it will magically make the food reappear – I’m so happy!”

Very glad to hear it, and thanks for the update!

“Still no Pastrale – I guess off the list it goes… Do you guys want me to replace it with one of the shows not on here?”

Maybe replace it with MYSTERIA Friends? Or doesn’t it count because it’s only 15 minutes per episode?