I’m increasingly getting the feeling that either I or the creator of this challenge, doesn’t know what a question is.
- Your Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Least Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Least Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Favorite Adult Meister
- Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
- Your favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Least favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Favorite Witch
- Your Least Favorite Witch
- Your Favorite Class
- Your Favorite Outfit
- Your Favorite Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Pairing
- Your Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Favorite Scene
- Your Least Favorite Scene
- Your Favorite Opening
- Your Least Favorite Opening
- Your Favorite Ending
- Your Least Favorite Ending
- Moon or Sun?
- Fool! / BAKA!
- Lord Death
- If You Met Your All Time Favorite Character
- Chibi Time?
- A Message To Atsushi Ohkubo
Huuummm, maybe? For breakfast with some spinach, possibly some scrambled egg whites. Should egg whites be part of a vegetarian diet? Technically not meat but ethically it comes down to the same thing doesn’t it?
Ok so maybe that answer had nothing to do with the question but dude, considering the last few weeks, I’m guessing we ran out of *questions* a while ago. So, Lord Death?…
Yes I would totally cosplay as Lord Death.
As a anthropomorphism of the concept of death I’m not sure they have a gender
Since Lord Death is more a general notion than a character it would be odd to ship them with anyone.
Actually I would love it if he looked suspiciously like a character other than kid under the mask. Maybe like Tsubaki or Hero. That would bring up so many interesting questions….
I really love that death is regarded as ultimate order making life ultimate chaos. It makes sense and has a certain delicious irony to it.
I’m not sure if the grand witch could rival their power. Is the grand witch mortal?
I think Lord Death creates offspring (an irrational and chaotic move) as a self regulating system. It’s a perpetual pattern that allows, in a way, for death to die which brings poetic harmony to the Soul Eater universe.
I don’t think death is flexible enough in their personality to ever become a weapon.
I’m not sure if those are actually clothes or an extension of their being.
The kishin makes more sense in the manga.
Ok I think that answers every question I can come up with regarding Lord Death. It’s a pretty good character although essentially a gimmick. I assume some find Lord Death grating but I enjoyed their appearances.
Suggested drink : a Grim Reaper (that is surprisingly sweet)
- Every time Lord Death chops someone – take a sip
- Every time Lord Death is being goofy – giggle
- Every time Death leaves their roo – take a sip
- Every time Death and Kid have a heart to heart – take a sip
- Every time anyone is suspicious of ord Death – take a sip
- Every time Lord Death has his scary mask on – take a sip
5 thoughts on “Soul Eatin Mondays – week 27”
Ha ha! What a weird drink mix!! I will definitely have to try that one out!! And, can you PLEASE cos-play as Lord Death?? I TOTALLY want to see that!!
You know it sounds weird and it’s much too sweet to get a buzz on but it’s not a bad drink… I should just go to work as lord death one day…we are so understaffed I might not even get a comment.
PLEASE so that!! And take pictures!! Lol! It would be so funny if no one noticed as you’re taking pics in costume with everyone just walking around you! And ya. It DEFINITELY sounds sweet!!
This challenge seems to get weirder every week. And really, was there a question here?
That said, Lord Death is awesome.
Your guess is as good as mine….