I really don’t know how to properly express how amazed I am that you guys still tag me. I still have quite a few Unique and Leibster nominations I unfortunately didn’t get a chance to go through, but I didn’t forget!
This time though, I’m going used a scattering of my more recent tags.
Chizurue is amazing. I have no idea how she manages to have not one but 2 outstanding blogs and still have time for what is clearly an enviably full life. She’s a bit of a hero so her tag for a real neat blog really meant a lot
Shadowcat and I traded nominations recently, not on purpose of course but these things do tend to happen. I absolutely love Shadowcat’s blog and was truly very disappointed to discover it was one of the ones that sporadically disappear from my WordPress reader feed. So whether you’re already following or discovering this blog for the first time, make sure you hit email notifications!
I’ve been following Matt Doyle Media for a while, so I was quite flattered to get a shout outas unique recently. I also really loved that Matt got tagged by Matt. It’s one of those glitches in the Matrix that made his post such a fun read.
Since I very recently posted the rules for both the Unique and Leibster tags, I’m only going to share the Neat one this time. Besides you know the drill… Thank, answer, tag!
- Display the award logo – It’s right there!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog – THANK YOU
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you OK
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers. I will
- Ask them 7 questions. – I’m too lazy!
Chizurue’s questions (by the way she tagged me jointly with Shoka so extra points there!)
- When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?
Three days ago, so I think it may be ok.
- What are some things that sound like compliments but are actually insults to you?
You are a lot smarter than I thought…
- What’s the closest thing to real magic in your opinion?
The central nervous system. The internet. You and me communicating right now.
- What’s something your brain tries to make you do and you have to will yourself not to do it?
Eat nothing but ice cream and on a constant basis.
- If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
What should I do next?
- What ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
Tag posts – no I kid. Adopting a blindish pitbull.
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week? (Time to promote some great blogs, people!)
I write my posts in advance but I’m just going to say Takuto (always a safe bet).
- What is the most outrageous thing you saw today?
It’s not outrageous but it was super sweet. So, I was ambling absent mindedly though a mall, going down some stairs, when I noticed about 4 young men in front of me. They were quite big and brawny and (my bigotry is gonna show here – sorry) were sort of dressed like extras in a movie that are supposed to be gang members. You know very low pants, so many tattoos and that particular swagger. Not bad nor good – I’m just setting the scene. They were loudly talking about something when on stopped looked back past me and started very determinedly climbing back up the stairs. It was such a swift and single minded walk that I was a bit worried and looked back. He made his way to a lady with an older woman and a baby carriage an immediately offered to help carry the carriage down the stairs. After which he rejoined his friends who didn’t mention anything and just went on.
It’s not very special, in fact this sort of thing happens every single day here. But it made me a little happy.
- What did you do to change the world, no matter how small? (your socks maybe?)
My biggest source of pride is that I volunteer with Mira to help with seeing eye dogs. I can’t train them but I do walk them and play with them a few times a week and will occasionally take pups at home until they are old enough for training.
- What is your best joke?
Oh I answered yesterday
so here’s a bad joke instead:
Q. Why can’t you run through a campground?
A. You can only ran, because it’s past tents.
- What is your favorite Gif?
This one :
- It is swap day, if you could swap lives with anyone who would it be?
I also answered this recently – Whoever is green lighting the next Natsume season!
- Country or city?
- You woke up and your a thirty foot giant (titan?) what can you see?
The Rockies? Prolly not. Just the River I wager but it’s a nice river.
- What is your favorite scent?
Musky old book and vanilla…
- If you had to rename your blog what would its new name be?
Oh my god so many… Don’t get me started I have terrible blog name envy…
- You are king or queen for a day, what new law do you inact?
Every time someone gets fired for sexual aggression or discrimination, they have to be replaced by someone if their victim’s gender or race.
- Why is your favorite comfort food your comfort food?
It’s a grill cheese – what more needs to be said…
And Matt’s questions:
- The Armoured Titan from Attack on Titan have challenged you a tug-of-war contest. You can pick five helpers but they must fit the following criteria: They cannot be from Attack on Titan, and each must be from a different show (they don’t have to be anime characters). Who do you choose?
Hmm ok, Vegeta (DBZ), Alphonse (FMA), Luffy (One Piece), Deku (MHA), Misuzu (Natsume)
- Woodchucks, also known as Groundhogs, are known for not chucking wood. What would be the best tool for them to use in order to live up to their name and fling some firs with reckless abandon?
See I thought Woodchucks were Woodpeckers. I am ill-equipped for this question. I mean an axe would seem up to the task, a miniature one that’s light enough for them for use. Better yet, a credit card so they can pay someone else to do it.
- What franchise – be it game, comic, animation etc – do you think should have ended already, and which would you give another run in its place?
Oh this seems like a trap… You never know when a forever running series will get reinvigorated. Also I haven’t watched many of the 1000+ shows so I don’t know but I would really love to know what happens in the rest of Pandora Hearts.
Have I run out of people to tag yet? I have not!!!! Thank you so much for following me guys. You are appreciated and I will work hard to make you not regret the follow!
- Pseudo Superhero
- Kendra Brill
- Sumire Gemz
- Hannah Rowley
- Cactus Matt
- Children’s Tv Funny
- Laleh Chini
- Tales from the Neon Beach
- Chad Landon Smith
- The AniMessenger
- Foolchund Saahil
As usual we are super informal here, answer any of the above you would like or make up your own questions! It’s fun!
Guess what – we only have 1 more to go! For any of you that have followed through this entire week of celebrating, I have no words but I’ll try to find them by tomorrow. Maybe something that rhymes with Fank Whiou?