So is this a question? It’s my favorite one so far.
- Your Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Least Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Least Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Favorite Adult Meister
- Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
- Your favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Least favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Favorite Witch
- Your Least Favorite Witch
- Your Favorite Class
- Your Favorite Outfit
- Your Favorite Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Pairing
- Your Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Favorite Scene
- Your Least Favorite Scene
- Your Favorite Opening
- Your Least Favorite Opening
- Your Favorite Ending
- Your Least Favorite Ending
- Moon or Sun?
- Fool! / BAKA!
- Lord Death
- If You Met Your All Time Favorite Character
- Chibi Time?
- A Message To Atsushi Ohkubo
The answer is yes. See you all next week!
Alrighty, let me try to figure out what I’m actually supposed to do here. Do I have an obsession with symmetry? I do. I think anyone who’s played the sims enough has at some point used the money cheat just so they can expand a wall a little to get the windows at equal distance from one another. This said, I’m also a fan of the fashionable asymmetry.
If you’ll allow me a second of PSA here. Obsessive compulsive spectrum disorders and tendencies are still somewhat misunderstood despite being a fairly common ailments. They have a huge range of symptoms and a comforting amount of potential treatment and management avenues. If you want all your Sims furniture to be arranged just so or your books to be from shortest to tallest, that’s fine. If you’re losing sleep over it, you don’t have to.
The more you know.
Ok back to the subject at hand. When kid’s particular idiosyncrasies first came up, I thought it was an annoying schtick that would get old real fast but instead I found that it grew on me. We can all relate to a certain need for order in our lives and the desire for symmetry is a perfect way to illustrate that. It really humanized the inhuman personification of death.
Suggested drink : Negroni (it’s all equal parts…)
- Every time the Kid freaks out – take a sip
Every time anyone says symmetry – take a sip
- if it’s not kid – take a swig
- Every time Kid falls for someone due to symmetry – take a sip
- Every time Kid is symmetrical – down your glass