It seems I’m on a roll of reblogging posts from all my favorite bloggers but it’s their fault: the keep coming up with fantastic posts! I have been staring at Karandi’s countdown clock for months now and I’m so excited the time is finally here! Seriously, go read the whole thing guys. This is a great idea and a really fun way to support a fellow blogger not to mention just get a great treat for yourselves at the same time! I have been making my way through my copy and it’s a really great read (even though we don’t always agree…)
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Next story Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid 14 OVA – Please Don’t Expect Much
- Previous story Magi – The Kingdom of Magic
- The Promised Neverland Episode 1 – 45,000,000$
- Irina Wants Free Therapy – Why Can’t I Review Certain Anime?
- Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? No it is not!
- When Anger Management Issues Are a Feature Not a Bug – Thunderous Tsundere
- Dr. Stone Episode 5 – The Legend of the Shiny Monkey
- Turning the Tables – Masculinity for Women, by Women and Natsume…
- Kill La Kill
You should read these
- action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural Time violent Winter Games yummy