It seems I’m on a roll of reblogging posts from all my favorite bloggers but it’s their fault: the keep coming up with fantastic posts! I have been staring at Karandi’s countdown clock for months now and I’m so excited the time is finally here! Seriously, go read the whole thing guys. This is a great idea and a really fun way to support a fellow blogger not to mention just get a great treat for yourselves at the same time! I have been making my way through my copy and it’s a really great read (even though we don’t always agree…)
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Next story Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid 14 OVA – Please Don’t Expect Much
- Previous story Magi – The Kingdom of Magic
- Dr. Stone Episode 15 – A Breath of Fresh Air
- I Got Your Back! Japanese Hangover Cures.
- Natsume’s Book of Friends
- Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan ep5 – Mini review with Matt
- Soul Eatin Mondays – week 2
- Favorite Shows I watched in 2017 (they probably came out 4 years ago…)
- Top 5 Types of Anime Characters You Should Never Trust
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror I'm as baffled as you are Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural Time violent Winter Games yummy