I’ll be honest the only class I actually remembered is Stein’s. I knew the often did dissection in that class but I have a feeling it had nothing to do with the subject. Like he was actually teaching algebra. I think we all know where this is going
- Your Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Least Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Least Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Favorite Adult Meister
- Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
- Your favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Least favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Favorite Witch
- Your Least Favorite Witch
- Your Favorite Class
- Your Favorite Outfit
- Your Favorite Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Pairing
- Your Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Favorite Scene
- Your Least Favorite Scene
- Your Favorite Opening
- Your Least Favorite Opening
- Your Favorite Ending
- Your Least Favorite Ending
- Moon or Sun?
- Fool! / BAKA!
- Lord Death
- If You Met Your All Time Favorite Character
- Chibi Time?
- A Message To Atsushi Ohkubo
Your Favorite Class
Ok guys, I actually took this seriously and looked up the classes.
There are the general classes all students attend: Gym, Science, History, Study Hall, Social Studies, as well as Meister and weapon classes, and there are the classes exclusively for EAT students
The class lessons are based around on the subject of ‘Soul Studies’ (魂学 Tamashii Gaku ; Phasmology) as knowledge of souls are important for the students. It seems that both the E.A.T. Class and NOT Class take these lessons.
In addition to Soul Studies, lessons can pertain to that of battle, such as lesson on Soul Wavelength Synchronization. Lessons pertaining to battle and fighting are called Battle Arts. Only the E.A.T. class partake in Battle Art Lessons.
Remedial Classes are lessons in which failing students take if they’ve have not collected any souls and/or haven’t complete their quests. These lessons seem to be orchestrated by the Headmaster and some of the staff.
I’m pretty sure Stein in fact teaches soul studies and occasionally battle arts, but the classes always end up, well you know… My favorite class in school was science but I really wanted to pick something more Soul Eater.
Battle Arts seems like there would be a lot of human interaction what with the synchronizing and all. Depending on my partner that could really go either way. Even hypothetically I would break out in hives at the idea of remedial classes so that leaves Soul Studies.
Basic soul properties seem to be pretty simple but I’m sure there’s more to it. I didn’t really like vivisection classes but virtual dissection models are super fun so if I could just convince Stein to go digital, we could really be onto something here. And Phasmology is fun to say.
Ok so I didn’t have much to bring to the table this week. They can’t all be winners guys. I tried. Next week we’re talking clothes so, that probably won’t be any better…
Suggested drink: A+ Punch
- Every time someone’s asleep in class – chug
- Every time Maka is paying close attention – chug
- Every time Patty is NOT paying attention- chug
- Every time Blackstar fails a test- chug
- Every time Kid obsesses about the symmetry of a paper – chug
- Every time Sid is teaching – chug
- Every time Stein is teaching – cheer