I’m starting to see a pattern with these questions. I wish we could have seen more people as teachers. Not that Stein isn’t great but there was some opportunity for interesting interactions
- Your Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Least Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Least Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Favorite Adult Meister
- Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
- Your favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Least favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Favorite Witch
- Your Least Favorite Witch
- Your Favorite Class
- Your Favorite Outfit
- Your Favorite Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Pairing
- Your Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Favorite Scene
- Your Least Favorite Scene
- Your Favorite Opening
- Your Least Favorite Opening
- Your Favorite Ending
- Your Least Favorite Ending
- Moon or Sun?
- Fool! / BAKA!
- Lord Death
- If You Met Your All Time Favorite Character
- Chibi Time?
- A Message To Atsushi Ohkubo
Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
This question was just awful. Just like the teen meisters, the adult ones are all pretty cool. Even the minor ones we only see very occasionally were still fun and I enjoyed their presence. In the end, I had to go for Sid but I’m not going to have much to say on it.
We don’t see too much of Sid so his absence wouldn’t be that big a deal. He also didn’t play a big role in the story overall. He was just kinda there. The design was pretty cool though.
The Zombie storyline that was established in the early episodes seemed promising but it got dropped pretty quickly and in retrospect feels unnecessary to what the show actually became. It was a bit distracting because his design doesn’t exactly let you forget about it so every time I saw him I was all like: “what happened to the whole zombie thing? Is everybody just cool with it now? why?”
Even though we only see him on occasion, his appearances tended to be repetitive. I usually don’t have a problem with that but I think there was a bit of laziness there. The character could have been used in some other ways and it was frustrating that he had been so specifically typecast.
All things considered, I think I would have preferred seeing Mifune as a teacher.
Suggested drink: Zombie – duh
- Every time Sid says “That’s the kind of man I was.” – have a drink
- Every time you wonder if he’s decomposed – stop that
- Every time Sid uses an improvised weapon – have a drink
- Every time you wonder why he only ever uses Living End once – have a drink
- Every time he wields Nygus – have a drink