Crying is a fascinating mechanism. I’m not talking about shedding a few tears to get rid of a speck of dust in your eye, I’m talking about what we call psychic, or ‘crying’ tears. Basically, this is the good ol’ fashion bawling we do in response to emotional rather than physical stimuli.
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits a Light Distraction and Snack
- I Don’t Know How to Feel About the Use of Anime in Advertising
- Do Blogging Breaks Work?
- One of the Rare Non Scary Brotherhoods!
- Friday Hunt – Hunter X Hunter challenge week 13
- Fire Force 2 Episode 23– Another Peaceful Day in Asakusa
- I Survived 2020 by Drinking and Watching Anime
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force Haikyuu!!! harem historical Horror HoYay Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things isekai Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other Promised Neverland psychological re:Zero romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow yokai yummy