Are you a loyal anime fan? Do you stand by those shows which have brought you joy? Lately, I’ve read a few think pieces on how people’s preconceptions can color our enjoyment of a show. How going into an anime with preconceived notions or expectations based on other people’s experiences, inevitably affects what we end...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Dr. Stone Episode 10 – Priorities
- Top 5 Real Life Lessons I Learned From Blogging
- Noragami, Portrait of a Doleful God
- Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan ep6 – Mini review with Matt (Even Flowers Blush!)
- Granbelm Episode 8 – Kuon Gets Around – Gallery
- Drifters – What LOTR was missing
- Sanrio Boys Ep 12 – “Sparkle” is Obviously a Double Entendre (Winter Games 2018 )
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural Time violent Winter Games yummy