In the intro to our review of the previous episode, Irina spoke of the re-contextualization the series has undergone in the last several episodes ( 2,445 more words
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- Dr. Stone Episode 17 – Good Things Come…
- Top 5 Anime Families I Would Like To Get Adopted Into
- Treasure Trope : Eye patch of Power
- Top 5 Reasons to Keep Blogging
- T5 Anime Characters I Relate to Most
- Irina and Crow in Zombieland (Saga) ep4: Zombies in the Hot Springs!
- LootCrate Anime November 2017 – First impressions
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge character Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow Yaoi yokai yummy