Ooops

Ok this will come as no suprise…I’m a bit of a goof.

I may have accidentally unfollowed you but I still love  you and am interested in what you have to say. I should have everything back to normal in the next few days but don’t hesitate to DM me if I unintentionally dropped your blog.

I just wanted to let you guys know so no one feels bad for no reason…

1. KohanaHana says:

I’ve always enjoyed reading your blog posts. (You’re always the first I read when it comes to the blogs I follow.) I found it to be one of the most interesting blogs I’ve ever came across and I’m really glad I came across your blog. (Seriously I am. It’s pretty interesting. Not to mention many of your posts are quite funny, and entertaining in their own ways. ) Well anyways, I’m still following you and reading your blog though despite of not commenting. (I’m honestly really shy when it comes to commenting on other blogs…. Sorry. >_<') Anywho, that's all I really got to say.
    -KohanaHana~ ♥

P.S.
    Thanks for still following my blog despite of it being dead-ish as of late due to some (personal) misfortunes.

2. DerekL says:

You seem to have unfollowed me…

3. SAFE!

Also, congrats on 1,000 followers, I just noticed it!

4. KingDylbag13 says:

Phew, not me!

5. tanteikid94 says:

OK. No problem

6. I still see you following me! I’m one of the lucky ones! I’m on your ever popular hit list XD

7. Jon Spencer says:

I’ve done this a few times to some people and felt really silly later when I realized it XD I definitely feel you on this.

8. Krystallina says:

I think WordPress is weird sometimes too and randomly unfollows people. And sometimes it recommends really weird blogs. (No, WordPress, when have I ever been interested in making fancy desserts? Or even cooking?)

9. A Library Archivist says:

There you are! Btw, Crunchyroll now has Trigun in its original Japanese. Its still a fantastic and nostalgic show, and is heavily driven by plot so should be what you like. There’s even Bishies.

Fun fact I have an autographed copie of vol1 of the manga

• A Library Archivist says:

Really? That’s pretty cool. I like how it is compared to Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star and its copy (sort of) Trinity Blood. Trigun was a show I introduced to a coworker from Taiwan, and he didn’t know latin so thought it was called Tree-gun, not realizing it means Three. He did like the show though and bought one of the posable dolls for his desk, it being 2003 this was still around. Back then they ran Trigun on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network, before or after they ran an ep of Cowboy Bebop and before Space Ghost, a show so lame it had to be last.

• Fred says:

I loved Trigun! My daughter introduced me to it many years ago.

• A Library Archivist says:

They’ve got Slayers now, too. “Darkness upon twilight, crimson as the blood that flows…” The dragonslave spell is something that all anime fans should memorize and be familiar with. It is used in most of the episodes, often to comedy effect.

10. https://gph.is/2BiQ40l

I’m one of the lucky ones! I knew you still loved me!

WordPress does that unfollow to me at random moments. Whenever it gives me a pop up about accepting a site cookie, or something else on my screen it’ll accidentally think I click the follow button, and unfollow someone. In one case, it’ll let me follow a blog. Guess it only wants to stalk a certain amount.

11. Plyasm says:

If you unfollowed me, that would have been a right choice given how inactive I’ve been…

12. I accidentally unfollowed my own Monogatari blog…
    Even though I’m the owner, I’m now follower #15 instead of #1! It’s tragic, I’m telling you, ’cause now Yomu has my #1 spot!

13. Wooderon says:

I’ll consider myself blessed boiyo

14. Scott says:

Love you, irina.

15. David Boone (moonhawk81) says:

Although you did apparently unfollow me. . .I’ll never say “milquetoast” again! ;-p

16. David Boone (moonhawk81) says:

No worries!

17. raistlin0903 says:

Well..just checked, and you are still following me: Phew!😅
    Also…you are not a goof! When it comes to tech stuff I’m just awful noob and I think that I have done some totally crazy things as well here 😊😊

18. Alicia says:

Oops I did it again… 🎤 I’ll have that song in my head now ALL day 😂😂 my theory is that WP is full of mischievous fairies…

19. Hang on, let me check.

Nope, we’re good.

20. Shokamoka says:

Actually. Drop me as hard as you can~

21. Bah, this happens sometimes. I wouldn’t worry too much, you’ll get the folow list back together quick enough, i’m sure. 🙂

22. Alexie the Great says:

I’m still being followed! *runs away*

23. Pete Davison says:

You’re still following me! I’m special!

24. Jordanne says:

Don’t feel bad – I had an oops a few weeks ago – accidentally deleted 70-80% of my media library … that was a long day of repair work to nearly 100 posts, (*MUST NOT CRY JUST THINKING ABOUT IT*)