I had to look up what a crack pairing is. This is what I found: Anybody/Jason Voorhees. This is going to be rough.
- Your Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Least Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Least Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Favorite Adult Meister
- Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
- Your favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Least favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Favorite Witch
- Your Least Favorite Witch
- Your Favorite Class
- Your Favorite Outfit
- Your Favorite Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Pairing
- Your Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Favorite Scene
- Your Least Favorite Scene
- Your Favorite Opening
- Your Least Favorite Opening
- Your Favorite Ending
- Your Least Favorite Ending
- Moon or Sun?
- Fool! / BAKA!
- Lord Death
- If You Met Your All Time Favorite Character
- Chibi Time?
- A Message To Atsushi Ohkubo
Your Favorite Crack Pairing
Ok but for reelz, apparently crack pairings are two units (doesn’t have to be people) from any pieces of media anywhere, that seem nonsensical when shipped. So basically ANY TWO THINGS. Is it just me or does this seem a little large… Since I avoided the shipping thing in the previous pairing questions, I’ll simply go with that here. Yay….I get to ship stuff….whoopie….
So I’ve actually mentioned this before but one of my favorite non canon couples in general, not just in Soul Eater, is Maka and Kid.
To me this makes sense. Their personalities are similar enough to get along easily. They would both enjoy quiet afternoons reading books and studying. They are both diligent and would encourage and even help each other in training. Maka doesn’t have the madness of order but she definitely has a square side. She won’t be messing up Kid’s place and she’s never shown any impatience or annoyance at his eccentricity. And Maka is really super symmetrical – have you guys ever noticed that?
For his part, Kid is certainly very comfortable with strong willed, independent women as partners. He won’t be getting insecure. When not in crisis, Kid’s calm and composed demeanor will be perfect to ensure that Maka’s more volatile tendencies don’t get out of control.
Moreover, they can sympathize over complicated relationships with imperfect fathers who love them dearly and absentee mothers. And they wouldn’t be too hard on the eyes as a couple.
I really can’t find any drawback, to this potential pairing..
Suggested drink: Hanky Panky
- Every time Maka and Kid share a scene – take a sip
- Every time you come across a cute MakaxKid pic- take a sip
- Every time you come across a Maka x Soul ship – disagree
- Every time Kid and Spirit share a scene – take a sip
- Every time either are in formal wear – raise your glass
4 thoughts on “Soul Eatin Mondays – week 15”
This made way too much sense and yet I do not want to think about this because Maka and Soul are forever in my eyes. And yes, I know they are partners and not necessarily in a relationship but I really like the way the two of them level the other out. So Kid and Maka, while I have to admit it really does work, is just not an option.
I always really loved Maka and Souls friendship. I figured they’d be besties 4ever..
Haha, Maka’s symmetry is the first thing I thought of when you mentioned this pairing. I’d ship…