For those not familiar with the expression, fridge horror is when something really awful is implied by the plot but never felt with directly by the narrative so the horror of it all only hits you after a while, if you stop to think about it. I don’t think I’m shocking anyone when I say...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Beastars – In Sheep’s Clothing
- Given Episode 2 – A Slow Crescendo – Gallery
- Top 5 Anime I Saw Represented at Otakuthon(TM)
- Irina and Crow in Zombieland (Saga) ep1
- Tower of God Ep.8 – Blue Turtle Soup
- Van Hohenheim and the beauty of the ordinary life
- I Love Anime’s Flawed Protagonists (and talk a bit about NGE)
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force historical Horror Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games yummy