If we were to seriously think about it, most anime characters are more or less insane. Even the most basic, plain harem protagonist vanilla character has some delusions going on. If nothing else, they seem perfectly fine with being surrounded by crazy people. That’s a bit odd…. However, once in a while we come across...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- Color Theory and Cinematic Language in Anime
- The Promised Neverland Episode 11 – Zwischenzug
- Reading and Writing Blog Comments
- Haikyuu!!: To the Top ep1 – A Fresh Start
- My Favourite Animes I watched in 2019 – They may have come out years ago
- When Anime Fans Are Right in the Worst Way…
- I’m a Little Happier
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge character Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow Yaoi yokai yummy