I am one of the three people out there that openly admits to being a fan of ranty or negative reviews. Most bloggers hold back from writing overly negative posts and the general consensus I’ve seen from people in the anime community is that if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- The Morose Mononokean Season 2 Episode 12 With Irina and Karandi – 100 Word Anime
- Girl Genius – Webcomic recommendation
- Haikyuu!!: To the Top ep2 – The Ball Boy
- I Don’t Know How to Feel About the Use of Anime in Advertising
- What is the Difference Between Character Driven and Plot Driven Anime?
- Fire Force 2 Episode 17 – Protectors
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep67 – Disarming the Bomb and Twisting Fate —
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force Haikyuu!!! harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things isekai Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological re:Zero romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow yokai yummy