It’s no coincidence that one of the very first Japanese words I picked up by watching anime was: Sakura. Cherry trees are so ubiquitous and important to Japanese culture and identity that they even name girls after them! The breathtaking sight of cherry trees in full bloom, raining down soft petals on passersby is so...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- The Morose Mononokean Season 2 Episode 13 With Karandi and Irina
- The Morose Mononokean Season 2 Episode 6 With Irina and Karandi
- Dr. Stone Episode 18 – The First Cut is the Deepest
- Bungo Stray Dogs
- Anime Winter 2019 – Week 3 Roundup!
- Tsurune Episode 10 – Giving it Another Shot
- Granbelm Episode 8 – Kuon Gets Around – Gallery
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror I'm as baffled as you are Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural Time violent Winter Games yummy