Hmmm. I know I had an idea for this weeks ago, but I just can’t remember it. Well, we’re going for second place today
- Your Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Least Favorite Teen Meister
- Your Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Least Favorite Teen Weapon
- Your Favorite Adult Meister
- Your Least Favorite Adult Meister
- Your favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Least favorite Adult Weapon
- Your Favorite Witch
- Your Least Favorite Witch
- Your Favorite Class
- Your Favorite Outfit
- Your Favorite Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Pairing
- Your Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Least Favorite Crack Pairing
- Your Favorite Scene
- Your Least Favorite Scene
- Your Favorite Opening
- Your Least Favorite Opening
- Your Favorite Ending
- Your Least Favorite Ending
- Moon or Sun?
- Fool! / BAKA!
- Lord Death
- If You Met Your All Time Favorite Character
- Chibi Time?
- A Message To Atsushi Ohkubo
How about, Death Note!
Yeah yeah, a Shonen or a comedy would probably be a more natural fit. I mean the only real connection here is that both series feature a Shinigami (my mind works in mysterious ways…) but I have a headcanon for this.
Now in the Soul Eater universe (a bit less so in the anime) it is established that Death isn’t the only Shinigami, and that Shinigamis can go rogue. So, I figure Ryuk is one of those Rogue Shinigamis. I’m not entirely sure how the Death Note itself would work in this setting but it’s not like Light is going to guess names like Soul or Spirit. Then again, he is named Light… Hey another connection – this is all falling into place.
Ultimately, I think Kid would probably be a narrative destroying OP character here. I’m not entirely certain he has a heart – or internal organs at all really – so Light is pretty much just a sitting duck.
I’m pretty sketchy on the internal anatomy of weapons as well, for that matter of fact. Are they susceptible to heart attacks? How would L deal with the concept of shape shifting people and soul harmonizing? How would L interact with Crona? I think he’d be jealous of the hair and try to dye his own. Don’t you guys want to see a pink haired L?
Of course you do.
Suggested drink: Criss-cross
- Every time an anime reminds you of Soul Eater – take a sip
- Every time Soul Eater reminds you of another anime – take a sip
- Every time an anime features people that turn into weapons – take a sip
- Every time an anime features shinigamis – take a sip
- Every time you ship a Soul Eater character with someone outside Soul Eater – take a sip
- Every time you think someone would do great in the Soul Eater universe – take a sip
- Every time you see yourself in Soul Eater – tell me about it