A recurring theme I’ve noticed when reviewing series is that shows try to do “too much”. One of the most common pitfall, especially in shorter series, is that they introduce a bevy of elements and different plot points that they simply don’t have time to properly develop or resolve. As such, they inevitably create plot...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Of Course I want a Super Happy Love Award!
- Fire Force Episode 16 – The Impossible Dream – Gallery
- Top 5 Reasons I Relate to Anime
- Top 5 Silly Little Things I like About Anime
- In/Spectre Episode 9 Review — Gallery
- Assassination Classroom season 2 – If At First You Don’t Succeed
- Chio’s Topsy Turvy School Road
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force historical Horror Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games yummy