A recurring theme I’ve noticed when reviewing series is that shows try to do “too much”. One of the most common pitfall, especially in shorter series, is that they introduce a bevy of elements and different plot points that they simply don’t have time to properly develop or resolve. As such, they inevitably create plot...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- Top 5 Reasons I Might Stay Away From An Anime
- Danganronpa, Fullmetal Alchemist, and the Viciousness of Hope
- Because Sharing is Caring
- Woodpecker Detective’s Office Ep.4 – The Ghost in the Moonlight
- Cheer Boys!! Turn your brain off and enjoy!!
- Steins;Gate 0 Ep 13 – Discrepancy
- Re:Zero 2 episode 13 (38) – What is Taken Shall Be Returned
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge character Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow Yaoi yokai yummy