A recurring theme I’ve noticed when reviewing series is that shows try to do “too much”. One of the most common pitfall, especially in shorter series, is that they introduce a bevy of elements and different plot points that they simply don’t have time to properly develop or resolve. As such, they inevitably create plot...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- Top 5 Things Only I Care About in Anime
- Fire Force Episode 18 – Revisiting Old Friends – Gallery
- Blogs I Discovered in 2019 and so Can You!
- Review: the All Routes Lead to Doom Episode 3: The Route Untaken and a Changed Goal —
- Review of My Hero Academia s4 ep79: An Overwhelming Onslaught and The Crumbling Symbol —
- Top 5 Anime That Were a Waste of a Great Premise
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force Haikyuu!!! harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things isekai Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological re:Zero romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow yokai yummy