Are you a loyal anime fan? Do you stand by those shows which have brought you joy? Lately, I’ve read a few think pieces on how people’s preconceptions can color our enjoyment of a show. How going into an anime with preconceived notions or expectations based on other people’s experiences, inevitably affects what we end...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Tsurune Episode 7 – Adding a string to your bow
- Tergiversating Pan de Peace
- Sanrio Boys Ep 6 – One Day He’s Gonna Snap and Kill Everybody! (Winter Games 2018 )
- Angels of Death ep 3 – Exit Stage Right
- The Royal Tutor Movie – Attack of the White Haired Bishies
- Top 5 Anime That Were a Waste of a Great Premise
- Sakie, Cute Girl Doing Important Things
You should read these
- action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural Time violent Winter Games yummy