In general, end sequences tend to be less impressive than opening ones. This makes perfect sense since they are so much easier to skip and in our new world of streaming content sometimes get auto-skipped whether we want to or not, so I can’t blame studios for prioritizing the intros but once in a while...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- Dr. Stone Episode 15 – A Breath of Fresh Air
- Powerfully Vulnerable Natsume – OWLS June Tour
- Fire Force 2 Episode 3 – Bombshell Gorilla
- Given Episode 9 – Resolution – Gallery
- My Roommate is a Cat a Tail of Grief and Love
- Rinshi!! Ekoda-chan ep9 – Mini review with Matt (thunder!)
- PET episode 4 – Catfish — 100 Word Anime
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge character Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Natsume's Book of Friends Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow yokai yummy