Hello friends, It sounds like hyperbole doesn’t it. Some almost meaningless opening sentence inspired by YouTube culture where creators have to actively mimic conversations. No news articles ever start this way. And although it is a bit of a mindless greeting, it’s also partly sincere. Since I blog often, I have had the good fortune...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Episode 7 – Not A Boy’s Hands And The Happy Family
- Creative vs Technical Merits of Anime
- Top 5 Anime I Want To Play as Otome
- Given Episode 6 – Tritone – Gallery
- Friday Hunt – Hunter X Hunter challenge week 11
- Uta no Prince Sama 2000%, Because only Quitters Stop at 100%
- The Royal Tutor
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror I'm as baffled as you are Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural Time violent Winter Games yummy