Hello friends, It sounds like hyperbole doesn’t it. Some almost meaningless opening sentence inspired by YouTube culture where creators have to actively mimic conversations. No news articles ever start this way. And although it is a bit of a mindless greeting, it’s also partly sincere. Since I blog often, I have had the good fortune...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Berserk – When Dreams Go Bad – OWLS Blog Tour
- The Morose Mononokean Season 2 Episode 10 With Irina and Karandi
- The Power of Tears in Anime
- Arakawa Under the Bridge x Bridge – No Place Like Home
- The Promised Neverland Episode 5 –Castling
- Anxiety and Delight in the Time of Eve
- Fire Force Episode 5 – Sisterhood – Gallery
You should read these
- action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural Time violent Winter Games yummy