Hello friends, It sounds like hyperbole doesn’t it. Some almost meaningless opening sentence inspired by YouTube culture where creators have to actively mimic conversations. No news articles ever start this way. And although it is a bit of a mindless greeting, it’s also partly sincere. Since I blog often, I have had the good fortune...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- MEGALOBOX Ep 4 – Two Men and A Baby
- Fire Force Episode 10 – Amaterasu – Gallery
- Irina Wants Free Therapy – Why Can’t I Review Certain Anime?
- Bungo Stray Dogs and A Night on The Galactic Express
- Dr. Stone Episode 13 – Round 1
- Promare – Trigger’s Grand Entrance on the Big Screen
- I Ruin My Sleep Schedule Again, This Time With Yuri!
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy historical Horror Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games yummy