Genre: Slice of life, action, comedy, education Episodes: 13 Studio: David Production The human body is a marvel of bioengineering. Every second a universe’s worth of microorganisms and cells work in harmony to keep the whole thing going. Billions of processes take place for every single little thing, from breathing in to growing out hair....
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- For Valentine’s Day I Think I Figured Out My Weird Shipping Issues
- Does Animation Distill a Serious Message?
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 14: You Need To Calm Down!
- I Love Anime’s Flawed Protagonists (and talk a bit about NGE)
- Fruits Basket Zodiac with Gaijin : Kyo
- Kyoya Ootori – Ouran’s Eternal Third Son
- Fastest Finger First Captures the Excitement of Trivial Pursuits
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge character Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Natsume's Book of Friends Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow yokai yummy