A long time ago, back when I thought visual novel was just a fancy way of saying comic book (I was confusing it with graphic novel it seems), I heard of a mysterious thing called a “dating sim”. I have never played one, or even seen one, but from the name alone I immediately started...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- The Promised Neverland Episode 2 – The Power of Three
- I Will Never Be Invited to Join the Anime Academy!
- Well Now You’ve Gone and Done It – Thank You!!!
- The Promised Neverland Episode 3 –Kriegspiel
- Soul Eatin Mondays – week 22
- The Importance of Filler in Anime
- My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! ep 8 – Simple Pleasures
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge character Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow Yaoi yokai yummy