You know how it goes, when it rains, it pours. I got really behind on answering these posts and for a while people stopped tagging me which made me sad so now I’m going to try to keep up…more or less. And just as I made this resolution I got not one but three tags so YAY.
I warn you off the bat, I’m going to be a spoilsport on this post and not specifically nominate any other bloggers. Partly because all these tags are going around (there are more than just these three) and I think most people got tagged in something already, and partly because that’s like way too many nominations…
So let’s get the threesome rolling. I may have worded that wrong.
First up Otaku Orbit tagged me for the Real Neat blog award. I have been following Otaku Orbit since before I started this blog so this is quite an honour. For those of you that don’t know, here are the rules:
The rules are a follows:
- Display the logo.
- Thank the blogger for the award. Thank you Otaku Orbit!!!
- Answer the questions from the one who nominated you.
Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers.
- Who’s your favorite mangaka? I have a feeling most people will guess this one. It’s Yuki Midorikawa
- If you had to choose: Anime or Manga? Anime. (It’s a close call but I just love actual animation)
- What’s your favorite type of blog post? This is a boring answer but it’s reviews
- What’s the type of blog post you wish you did more of? (like lists)Anime based pseudo science posts! If this quarantine lasts I’ll do more!
- Which magical anime universe would you rather live in? Fairy Tail, Black Clover or Little Witch Academia. Little With because I think I would survive marginally longer.
- What’s your favorite sports anime? Hajime no Ippo has the nostalgia factor but Haikyuu is killing it this season.
- What anime movie did you watch recently (within the year)? The last one I watched is the Island of Giant Insects.
Sweet! That was a fun little quickfire interview. OK’ let’s more on to the Sunshine Blogger award. This time I got the nod from Yomu and I really appreciate it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so that other people can visit them: Thank you Yomu – visit Yomu here
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the nominator.
Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing and provide them with a new set of 11 questions to answer. Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo within your post or on your blog site.
It’s like a hyped up version of the real neat blog award with extra questions and noms…
- If you had the ability to hear the voices of inanimate objects, which one would you find the most annoying to converse with? Most likely chairs. I fell like they would be whiny. I mean they have a good reason to be…
- Would you rather have heat or cold resistance? I have cold resistance and no heat resistance so I guess that as long as I don’t loose anything, I’d go with heat.
- Do you prefer cookies or doughnuts? Cookies
- What is the best time of year for tourists to visit in your home country? Fall! Indian summer baby
- What was your first job? Carny (at 13)
- What’s the next anime on your watch list? I don’t know… I started Beastars yesterday but I’m blowing through it and I should pick something. Maybe the 3rd season of Ace of Diamond.
- What anime high school is your favourite? The one in Tanaka-Kun or the one in Durarara
- If I gave you 5 dollars, and you had to spend it, what would you spend it on? Probably food. What can you get for 5 dollars?
- What anime superpower / magic / ability is your favourite? The power of ultra-adorableness. That’s a thing right? Most anime I watch have a character with that power.
- What’s your preferred anime length? I don’t think I have one. Less that 1k episodes maybe.
- About that zombie apocalypse, it’s still coming. Which anime character do you think would make for a good zombie? You’re criteria for “Good zombie” are not clearly defined so I’m gonna go with Saki Nikaidō.
This is actually a ton of fun. Maybe I should always do tag posts this way. Nah, that seems like a bit of a jerk move.
Well this was a quick fun little post. I hope you all enjoyed it. Have a wonderfully neat day full of sunshine. Hugs!