You know how it goes, when it rains, it pours. I got really behind on answering these posts and for a while people stopped tagging me which made me sad so now I’m going to try to keep up…more or less. And just as I made this resolution I got not one but three tags so YAY.
I warn you off the bat, I’m going to be a spoilsport on this post and not specifically nominate any other bloggers. Partly because all these tags are going around (there are more than just these three) and I think most people got tagged in something already, and partly because that’s like way too many nominations…
So let’s get the threesome rolling. I may have worded that wrong.
First up Otaku Orbit tagged me for the Real Neat blog award. I have been following Otaku Orbit since before I started this blog so this is quite an honour. For those of you that don’t know, here are the rules:
The rules are a follows:
- Display the logo.
- Thank the blogger for the award. Thank you Otaku Orbit!!!
- Answer the questions from the one who nominated you.
Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers.
- Who’s your favorite mangaka? I have a feeling most people will guess this one. It’s Yuki Midorikawa
- If you had to choose: Anime or Manga? Anime. (It’s a close call but I just love actual animation)
- What’s your favorite type of blog post? This is a boring answer but it’s reviews
- What’s the type of blog post you wish you did more of? (like lists)Anime based pseudo science posts! If this quarantine lasts I’ll do more!
- Which magical anime universe would you rather live in? Fairy Tail, Black Clover or Little Witch Academia. Little With because I think I would survive marginally longer.
- What’s your favorite sports anime? Hajime no Ippo has the nostalgia factor but Haikyuu is killing it this season.
- What anime movie did you watch recently (within the year)? The last one I watched is the Island of Giant Insects.
Sweet! That was a fun little quickfire interview. OK’ let’s more on to the Sunshine Blogger award. This time I got the nod from Yomu and I really appreciate it!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog so that other people can visit them: Thank you Yomu – visit Yomu here
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the nominator.
Nominate 11 bloggers of your choosing and provide them with a new set of 11 questions to answer. Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award logo within your post or on your blog site.
It’s like a hyped up version of the real neat blog award with extra questions and noms…
- If you had the ability to hear the voices of inanimate objects, which one would you find the most annoying to converse with? Most likely chairs. I fell like they would be whiny. I mean they have a good reason to be…
- Would you rather have heat or cold resistance? I have cold resistance and no heat resistance so I guess that as long as I don’t loose anything, I’d go with heat.
- Do you prefer cookies or doughnuts? Cookies
- What is the best time of year for tourists to visit in your home country? Fall! Indian summer baby
- What was your first job? Carny (at 13)
- What’s the next anime on your watch list? I don’t know… I started Beastars yesterday but I’m blowing through it and I should pick something. Maybe the 3rd season of Ace of Diamond.
- What anime high school is your favourite? The one in Tanaka-Kun or the one in Durarara
- If I gave you 5 dollars, and you had to spend it, what would you spend it on? Probably food. What can you get for 5 dollars?
- What anime superpower / magic / ability is your favourite? The power of ultra-adorableness. That’s a thing right? Most anime I watch have a character with that power.
- What’s your preferred anime length? I don’t think I have one. Less that 1k episodes maybe.
- About that zombie apocalypse, it’s still coming. Which anime character do you think would make for a good zombie? You’re criteria for “Good zombie” are not clearly defined so I’m gonna go with Saki Nikaidō.
This is actually a ton of fun. Maybe I should always do tag posts this way. Nah, that seems like a bit of a jerk move.
Well this was a quick fun little post. I hope you all enjoyed it. Have a wonderfully neat day full of sunshine. Hugs!
14 thoughts on “Tags I got on March 23rd – Neat Sunshine!”
Congratulations and be safe. Have a great weekend.
Congrats on the award, @Irina. ^ ^)/
Good morning, Irina!
I know that I tend to be distracted very easily, so as I have been transitioning to working at home, I am trying to stay away from all blogs in general until I can trust myself not to surf the net all day long. Hahah!
Just wanted to say Congratulations on the award!!! You deserve more- I love this site <3
Alright, back into the fray I go!!!
Love to you and Ganbanne!
Working from home can be a bit of an adjustment but I’m sure you’ll get to really enjoy it! Gambatte to you to!
I’m very torn between anime and manga, mostly because animation! and also the manga really is mostly always ahead of the anime, so the wait time is smaller lol. My favorite type of posts are reviews too! Especially if they’re snarky. Gosh I love snark *laughs and slowly dies* Love this post!
Glad you liked it! Manga is great until the author takes an unexpected hiatus… then torture!
Anime is waiting foreeeeeeever for the next season 😂
Chairs is a good one. Mine has always been steering wheels, cause they’d be right in your face as you drive and they’d probably get an attitude about how your gripping them.
Glad to see a fellow person of culture with the cookies pick too..!
Oh yeah! I be steering wheels are super bossy!
I feel like forks could be really annoying as well.. always talking about that piece of meat they poked last night. Maybe I should eat more fruit pies to shut them up! Wait no.. brocoli? Cauliflower? … Hmm I can imagine them bragging about just about everything.. they really are the worst. Candles might scream a lot… so those might be bad to talk to as well.
I am very curious though, what would you do as a Carny.. we have a system where people like have seperate rides.. and run them as a family.. and you book them or they pay you for place at your fair.. not sure.. but it’s mostly indivuduals bringing one ride or a few crane games or something.
I mostly worked in the little skill game booths. You know like shooting targets with cork guns, throwing rings on bottle tops, scooping goldfish…there was no goldfish… I would call out to people to get them interested, explain the game, take their money and give them prices when they won. I was alone in my booth so basically everything, including leaning up t the end of the day. It wasn’t bad actually
Every moe anime show have a whole cast of girls with the power of ultra-adorableness…
Aside from those, there are shows like Gakuen Babysitters and Hanamaru Kindergarten.
Although depending on what you find ultra-adorable perhaps you could find it in just about any anime considering anime characters are generally cute or nice to look at.
Agreed, i’s a very common anime power!