I might be unique but mysterious I am not… That’s probably why I only got one tag for the Mysterious blogger award recently and it’s from KingDylbagblog. You guys probably know about Dylan, as his blog has really blown up recently and he is a very active member of our community. If for some reason you missed out though, make sure you go check out his blog, you will be very happy you did!
As for Sunshine – I might not qualify but the lovely blogesses, blogerettes…warmly sunny ladies that tagged me, certainly do.
Miss Honeybug found me through our mutual love of Natsume’s book of Friends and that alone was enough to add her to my list of new favorite people. Now that I have discovered her fantastic blog to booth, let’s just say she’ll be on that list for a while.
As from Nicole from The BookWorm Drinketh, her site is called the Bookworm Drinketh… I am a person who considers the outdoors a personal enemy, but I would love to go have a drink with Nicole. Especially after reading her lighthearted and entertaining posts.
So this combination of awards is once again going to give you way more info than you’ve ever wanted to know about anyone! Here we go!
Put the award/logo on your blog. It’s prolly somewhere
List the rules. kk
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog and answer their questions. Thank you Dylan for this and everything
Mention the creator of the award…. Don’t know who that is??? Same problem
You have to nominate 10-20 people OK
Ask your nominees 5 questions with one wierd or funny question I’m gonna cheat again
Share a link to one of your best posts. hmmmm
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog. Thank you Alicia and Nicole – I am so happy to have gotten to know you a little lately
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you. Guys 11 is a lot
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions. We’ll see, It’ll work out
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog. Deal
1. Whats your favourite TV show?
Aring or all time? In any case it’s probably Hunter x Hunter (it could still air again…)
2. Whats your favourite Genre for music?
Don’t have one – boring I know.
3. Whats your new years resolution?
Oh I’ve answered this before but seeing as we’re mid-February and I’ve had time to be more reasonable in my expectations – I’m going to say – try to stand up for what I believe a bit more and stop being agreeable for the sake of peace.
4. What are you excited for in 2018?
Is it sad that it’s videogames mostly? I am looking forward to the Code realize release – I’m not sure what’s happening with FF7 but I’m keeping and eye. The next Red Dead, GoW and Kingdom Hearts are all slated and then there Donut County…
5. Favourite meme? (always have to do this one)
As for my best post you say…Best is a bit of an indefinite term here. My favorite, Your favorite, The one with the least typos? Someone once told me they liked this one and it’s older so some of you may not have seen it…
Miss Honeybug’s questions
- Describe yourself in 5 words, phrases, gifs, whatever way you want.
Hungry, happy, dizzy, confused and enthusiastic!!
- When was the last time you saw a movie and which one was it?
Let’s see – I think it was the latest Star Wars release.
- What is your favorite recipe?
This changes all the time but I made this recently. It was yum. Mind you I use a much flakier dough recipe than the average pizza dough.
- How long does it take you to warm up to new people?
Between 1 hour and 5 years, depending on how quickly they let me know they like Natsume…
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- Favorite book cover?
The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Makingand also this one:
- Name the 3 best places in the world (for you)
My living room, the time of eve café, wherever Buddy happens to be.
- Why you decided to start blogging?
Seemed better than JUST drinking…
- If you could go back in time, when would that be and why?
I’m thinking the future is where it’s at for me!
- If you were sent on a colonizing mission to the moon, what 5 items would you take with you?
Any device that would allow me to get online smoothly and for an unlimited amount of time/data, Buddy (I know he is not an item) – Buddy’s favorite toys, his bed, treats for him.
- Favorite ice cream flavor? (feel free to mention toppings as well)
Cherry or strawberry cheesecake. Cause why pick just one dessert?
And Nicole’s questions:
- What are 5 words of phrases that make you laugh?
Debriefing (I’m four years old). Patently (that’s never what that means). Non-alcoholic. Subliminal (I don’t know why…) Receptacle.
- What are 5 ways to win your heart?
Honestly it only takes one – make me laugh. Sappy I know but hey, I know who I am.
- What is something you’ve always thought “…. What if?” about?
What if it really was all a dream? Who’s dream was it?
- What are 5 of you pet peeves?
I guess people that agree with you because it’s easier than to think. Something with “chocolate chip” in the name that contains like 3 tiny chocolate chips. Baked goods with raisins in them. The sound and feel of Styrofoam. People that get angry without knowing why.
- If you could trade lives with anyone for one day, who would it be, and why?
Hmmm, whoever can greenlight another season of Natsume. Why is a secret.
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I’m not sure what is considered strange where you are, but I’ve lived a lot of places. Before I stopped eating meat, there are very few parts I hadn’t been fed at some point and I have done several insect tastings as well.
- What is your favourite joke?
It’s the Xenon one. I know it’s bad but I can’t help it.
Xenon walks into a bar, the barman says: we don’t serve your kind. Xenon does not react!
The most awful joke I’ve laughed at is (NOT FOR THE KIDDIES):
A 10-year-old and a pedophile are walking through the dark woods one evening. The 10-year-old says: It sure is scary here. The pedophile replies: Oh don’t even talk about it, I have to walk back through here alone!
- Where would you go if you were invisible?
Home to play video games and watch anime… Why, where would you go?
- What is one thing you own that you wish you didn’t?
“Own” as opposed to have? Nothing I can think of. I tend to throw away things I don’t want.
- What is a weird habit that you have?
I can’t eat an avocado without sprouting the seed. My house is FILLED with baby avocados. It’s a problem…
- What is the longest word you know?
Antidisestablishmentarianism – for some reason this question comes up a lot for me…
It’s a good thing the questions are awesome because I ran out of interesting things to say a long time ago. But there is one think I still need to say nonetheless. You guys are awesome. It’s a mystery why you chose to follow me but it makes my world sunny!! (huh – huh!!!)
- Jalen “The Lone Wolf”
- Russel Ray Photos
- Bethany Dinh
- Deepti Shah
- Liz Moore (Liz I couldn’t find your blog but thank you so much!)
- Beware Of The Reader
- Indus-Valley Organic Ayurveda
- Rachel Page
- Kat Sade
Again you can choose to answer any of the above questions for the sheer fun of it but I would really love if you told us about your best posts.
Thanks for still being here. We’re almost done you guys!