Yay, another fashion question! We all know how good I am at those (I am not).
- How did you find HxH?
- Favorite main character
- Favorite supporting character
- Favorite Chimera ant
- Least favorite character
- Favorite Zoldyck Member
- Favorite Villain
- Favorite Nen type
- Favorite Nen ability
- Favorite episode
- Favorite scene
- Favorite opening animation
- Do you ship anyone
- Saddest scene
- Favorite non-nen ability
- Favorite ark
- Least favorite ark
- Favorite type of Hunter
- Favorite character outfit
- Funniest scene
- Who would you cosplay as
- Friendliest character
- Least friendly character
- Best main character family member
- Favorite character backstory
- Worse main character family member
- Manga or Anime
- Most relatable character
- What got you hooked on the show
- Why do you love HxH
Favorite Character Outfit
This is going to sound really boring but it’s Killua’s linen and natural fiber outfit from the beginning of the Chimera arc.
I know, it’s really plain looking but it also looks good and has that effortless chic thing going for it. Like a supermodel at the airport… I really want that outfit.
Right in the middle of writing this and it occurs to me that the question probably isn’t which outfit would you wear but which one was the most fun to look at… See this is why it’s a challenge folks. Well, it is to people like me.
I’m sticking to Kil though and his scene kid/soft raver look from the beginning of the Yorknew arc. I don’t know about you guys, but I get super excited when characters wear something that looks drastically different from their usual uniforms. I’m the type of person that collects all the alternative outfits and hats in video games. And this little number, which Killua wore very briefly for no apparent reason, is quite the departure from his usual simple classic turtleneck and white and blue color palette.
It’s like Killua just wanted to look cool when he went to the big city, but no one mentions it at all. I happen to love that. I wish they had found something similar for Gon but I’m not sure he would have pulled it off…
Suggested drink: a Fashionista
- Every time a main character changes outfits – have a sip
- Every time Hisoka changes his outfit – have a drink
- Every time someone dressed normally is interacting with someone who seems to be in a costume – have a drink
- Every time people in the same room are dressed for widely different temperature ranges – have a drink
- Every time you now notice how fashionable Killua is – have a drink
- Every time you someone makes fun of someone’s outfit – raise your glass