I’m a little worried guys, can someone get addicted to being nominated for stuff. If so I might be in trouble. I’m showing all the signs. Whenever I see my blog listed in one of your nomination posts, I get that tell tale little jolt of euphoria. I feel like I could take on the world! But when it’s been a while, the light dims. I start getting the shakes and I feel all itchy. I wander the streets furtively looking for someone to set me up with my next fix. This probably isn’t overly healthy, right?
Oh well… my unique nomination pusher this time around is none other than the wonderful Rubi! over at Rubi ルビ Anime Blog. Go check out this blog here, just do it, and also her post for the very well earned award. Only do so afterwards. We’re answering the same questions and I would prefer if you were disappointed in me once you’re on someone else’s blog.
First and foremost, it’s a different pic
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer questions they’ve written for you.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 5-13 bloggers and asks them 3 questions.
Man these questions you guys. I understand why you wouldn’t want to change them.
1. If you reincarnate as a spider that you need to survive in the cruel fantasy world and poisonous monsters are everywhere, when you level up and there are two choices for you to choose (Poison Skill or Poison Resist), which one you want to pick?
OK so knowing me and my ability to fail at everything, poison is basically just me begging to bite my tongue and commit involuntary suicide. Then all the poisonous monsters would laugh at me. And my new spider friends, who weren’t all that into me any ways, would pretend they didn’t know me. I’m a sad spider you guys…
I’m going to pick poison resist. Wait – does poison resist make me impervious to the effects of alcohol?
I’m going to pick Poison Skill.
2. If you are a spider, you want to befriend with other monsters (social) or want to hunt them (savage)? (You can choose one only.)
I want to befriend them. What *they* want may not align… Honestly, I’m not the savage type – it requires skills, planning, energy… I’m the sorta dull friend that just tags along and may eventually be used as a human – in this case – spider shield should the need arise.
I’ve made my peace with that fact. We can’t all be heroes.
3. Assume that you can choose color for your body (of course you are spider again), which color you want to paint? (You can choose more than one color.)
Like I have the chance of being a rainbow spider and I’m not going to take it. I might be dull, I’m not insane!
OF COURSE rainbow spider for the win!
These questions were kind of intimidating. I don’t think I’m cool enough to be a spider. Have you guys ever seen those webs? Them spiders be artsy and brilliant engineers and have fantastic waist to hip ratios. I just wouldn’t fit in. What’s the dork version of spider, a fruit fly? Spiderman 3? I’ll probably end up one of those. Not even rainbow I bet….
NOW these Guys would probably be Glow in the Dark rainbow unicorn spiders which is why I’m nominating them:
- GALVANIC – These guys have a lot going on so they may not have time for an award post but I’ve always been a luck pusher
- Moe Sucks – Another crazy shot in the dark but I love the posts on Moe Sucks and I’m sure the answers would be hilarious.
- Rewatching Pokemon – Ok this is only pokemon recap posts so it seems unlikely that the strict format will be broken but having read these posts daily for months I’m really curious to see what a non pokemon post would look like
- Fueled by Smiling – Love this blog name as well. How does Fueled By Smiling not have this award already??? It should have tons.
- The Josei Next Door – I’ve just discovered this blog and boy am I happy I did. I hope I Dee will want to play cause their writing is amazing.
- Shokamoka – OF COURSE
As for my questions
- Short and sweet – What’s your favorite blog name (Not the name of your favorite blog…) My current favorite is: I have a Heroine Problem! Love it so so much – also a great blog!
- We’re all friends here – it’s a safe zone. So in the spirit of getting to know each other share an embarrassing story (it could be about somebody else…)
- Name an anime character you would bring as a plus one to an important work event or stiff family social function. (This character would be as in the show, they wouldn’t magically know you or anything about our society unless they already did)
I really can’t wait to read those answers – I hope you guys play along