For those not familiar with the expression, fridge horror is when something really awful is implied by the plot but never felt with directly by the narrative so the horror of it all only hits you after a while, if you stop to think about it. I don’t think I’m shocking anyone when I say...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Review of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 23: Nezuko’s Harrumph and Tanjiro’s Quiet Dread — on Crow’s World of Anime
- Yuru Camp Ep 8 – It Was a Store (Winter Games 2018)
- Masamune-kun’s Revenge is a Rather Mild Dish
- Soul Eatin Mondays – week 3
- Inu x Boku SS -Why did it take me this long to watch this?
- Top 5 Ways to Combat Anime Exhaustion
- Japanese Honorifics and Pronouns in Anime
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force historical Horror Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games yummy