For those not familiar with the expression, fridge horror is when something really awful is implied by the plot but never felt with directly by the narrative so the horror of it all only hits you after a while, if you stop to think about it. I don’t think I’m shocking anyone when I say...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
I Wrote These
- Anime Winter 2019 – Week 8 Roundup!
- Natsume’s Book of Friends 4
- Loot Crate Anime – April 2018
- How to Ruin an Anime Adaptation
- Friday Night Sampler: Granbelm – Fire Force – Dr. Stone Episodes 1
- Dakaichi of the long title ep2 – Matt and Irina stare at pretty men
- Angels of Death ep 1 – Second Worst Reverse Harem Ever!
You Should Read These
action adventure anime Award Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie Bungo Stray Dogs challenge character Collab comedy community outreach Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Dr. Stone drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Fire Force harem historical Horror HoYay I'm as baffled as you are Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things Japanese Culture List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance scary School science! sci fi screencaps shonen short slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games wow Yaoi yokai yummy