Genre : Drama, Action, Science Fiction, Symbolism Episodes: 12 Studio: Orange Kids are just the worst aren’t they? It’s always the youngest one’s that get in trouble and drag everyone else down with them. No matter how hard you try to keep them safe, they always end up getting hurt. And once you’ve manage...
Hi! My name is Irina and I think we should be friends. So come on in, make yourself comfortable, grab a drink, there's juice also, and let's chat about anime!
- Trauma in Anime
- Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken! Episode 7 Review — 100 Word Anime
- Dr. Stone Episode 6 – Humans and Sparrows
- Review Of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba Episode 02 – Crow Will Protect Me
- Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka in the Land of Trauma
- Uma Musume: Pretty Derby! Episode 1 & 2 – Anime QandA Review (Collab with Irina!
- Bungo Stray Dogs 3 -1 : Change of Plans
You should read these
- action adventure anime Bad idea blogin' blonde bishie challenge Collab comedy community outreach drama episodic Essays fanservice Fantasy Horror Irina learned nothing Irina pretends to know things List Lists Magical moe music My Hero Academia Mystery Natsume Other psychological romance School science! sci fi screencaps shonen slice of life Sports! Steins;Gate supernatural super powers surreal Time violent Winter Games yokai yummy