Top 15 Avatar Cosplay (Countdown to Halloween)

Oh man, I hope I didn’t mislead my readers there. Sadly, this is not in fact a post where I cosplay as 15 different characters from Avatar but rather a post where my avatar cosplays as 15 different anime characters. I understand if you are disappointed and I hope you forgive me.

You see, on a couple of occasions, when discussing specific shows, I decided to create versions of my little blog avatar as characters from those shows. Namely as Shinra from Fire Force and Emilia from re:Zero:

This is not at all the best way to display the images but I just discovered this feature in WordPress and I thought it was too cool to pass up. I will also never again have the chance to use it…

Because I did have a few readers that commented that the avis were cute, I decided to make a couple more for Halloween and before I knew t, I had spent a few weekends n a row dressing up rini to make her look like various anime characters.

I do hope you enjoy this post as it was surprisingly time and effort-intensive. Awww, who am I kidding, I had a blast putting this together and I would love to do it again!

Without further ado, here are for your viewing pleasure, the 15 best avatar cosplays I could create:

Aqua – KonoSuba

Rachel – Tower of God

Rem – re:Zero

Ruka – Stiens:Gate

Serena – Sailor Moon

Sho – Fire Force

Tsukishima – Haikyuu!!

Did you like them? Did you?? I think my favourite may actually be Tsuki. I just really like how his expression and hair turned out. But it really was a blast creating all of these. I actually just had to stop myself at some point because it was getting out of hand!

1. Kapodaco says:

I quite like Blair.

2. Zombiedub says:

Wow! They all look great

Ruka and Mob are my favourites (though I like them all). Froppy one looks little like Echidna

3. vartika6790 says:

I loved all! Nice job.

4. moyatori says:

Ahh…they’re so spot on! Can’t believe you pulled off a Rachel. And Chika and Froppy and everyone else!

5. Krystallina says:

So good! Especially love the SM Princess dress and Mira’s expression.

6. Pinkie says:

This is such a neat idea! You pulled of some amazing cosplays there Senpai!
    I think Aqua is the best fitting one.. and something I imagine Irina the character (assuming you don’t drink as much as you claim that you do… but now that I know your origin.. I am in doubt) would cosplay as! Since it usually comes with drinks!

I do love the Junko and Froppy one as well.. the Junko cosplay makes you look like my prettier sister!

7. How kawaii! I love Tsuki, too!

8. Your avatar has great range! Pulled off all the looks, with Rem and Sho being my favorites.

9. ospreyshire says:

This is a great concept and I liked all those cosplay ideas despite not seeing every anime mentioned in it.

10. Annie says:

I love Ciel ❤️ and Junko reminds me of Pinky haha

11. Cool. I love all the characters especially the Tsukishima one.

Ooh, those are such fun. I think Mira might be my favourite, as it captures the mood the best of all (though you could add the ahoge if it doesn’t ruin the avatar, which it might). Ciel, too, is a great candidate for favourite, but it’s really hard to choose.

It’s also a perfect seasonal idea for an anime blog. Imagine if the idea made the rounds and everyone were dressing up their avatars.

I think my favourite now is either Blair cause she’s really similar or Chika. I like that mine came off looking subtly evil for some reason. And avatar cosplay tag is the best idea ever. I don’t know if I can get my fellow bloggers to play along

13. This is such a cool idea! I loved them, they all look so neat and cute.